Singapore Latest Car Sharing App Platform is Out With Only $1, Car Rental, Short Term Rentals available
Buying a car is no longer the first choice, no need to buy a car. Car sharing can also bring convenience to your life. Shariot car-sharing platform officially launched on October 6th. Provide short-term car rental services. The fee is as low as S$1 per hour!. The user only needs to select the date, time, and car price of the rental through the mobile app, Pick up the car at the designated location, which is convenient and fast!
Multiple rental locations + various models. Shariot will set up more than 100 rental locations in Singapore. Up to 250 rental cars on the island. More rental options will be added in the future! The shared car can meet different daily needs, choose different car models to meet various purposes. Choose from various models~ Convenient and fast pickup with their fleet is spread all over Singapore.
The user only needs to pick up the car at a nearby place and park at the designated place after use. The parking place is usually near the MRT station. No need to worry about going out and traffic❤️
Shariot highlights ✨
- ☑️The driving fee is charged by the hour, and the price is different for different models
- ☑️Shariot no membership fee system
- ☑️It is allowed to enter Malaysia with a rented vehicle, 🇲🇾but an entry fee of S$20 is required
- ☑️ Pets allowed on the bus 🐶
- ☑️ Users need to download the Shariot app, which will help find the nearest rental location
- ☑️ Clean, clean and maintain the vehicle regularly to maintain optimal driving and riding conditions
It’s cheap + convenient!
Going out is not only easy, but also more convenient!
Limited Time Offer
To celebrate the official release
Shariot launched a limited-time promotion!
Download the Shariot mobile app
Just top up S$100 and get an extra S$100 from Shariot!
Valid until November 8, 2020
@ShariotOfficial · Car Rental