Mighty Velo Singapore is having their 15% off Promotion with OCBC Bank. Enjoy 15% off selected Birdy Bikes and many more.
• Complimentary Crankbrothers Stamp 1 Flat Pedal (worth S$68) with every selected Birdy Bike purchase
Terms and conditions
- Offer is valid from 16 March 2020 to 31 August 2020.
- Offer is valid in-store only.
- Offer does not include colour options with a surcharge.
- Offer is not valid with instalment payment.
- Offer is not applicable to accessories.
- Birdy Bike models are limited to Birdy City, Birdy GT, Birdy R20 and Birdy Rohloff only.
- Non-refundable and non-exchangeable unless you have received any incorrect item from Mighty Velo.
- Payment must be made with an OCBC Credit or Debit Card.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, membership privileges, promotions or vouchers.
- Merchant’s terms and conditions apply. Please contact the merchant directly for full details.
- OCBC reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate the promotion or vary, delete or add to the promotion, or any of these terms and conditions, at any time without notice including without limitation, the dates of the promotion.
- OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of any product/service. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any product or the deficiency in any service provided, and/or any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any product/service by any person.
- OCBC’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion will be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence or appeal shall be entertained by OCBC. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and each participant in the promotion irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
Date: Now till 31st August 2020
239 Lavender Street
30 Tai Seng Street (Opening May 2020)
#02-14 BreadTalk IHQ
EverydayOnSales help brands connect with our community, the largest warehouse sales consumers database in Singapore. Advertise with EverydayOnSales Singapore.