Sheng Siong Supermarket Singapore is having their Voucher Deal with OCBC. Enjoy S$5 return voucher with a min. spend of S$60.
Terms and conditions
- To be eligible for the Promotion, an OCBC Cardmember has to charge a minimum nett spend of S$60 at Sheng Siong Supermarkets to his/her OCBC Card to receive a S$5 Sheng Siong return voucher during the promotion period. S$5 Sheng Siong voucher is valid for limited redemptions from 24 February 2023 to 31 March 2023.
- An eligible OCBC Cardmember will receive only one S$5 Sheng Siong voucher per transaction from the store where the receipt had been issued, while stocks last. OCBC Cardmember will have to present the original receipt(s) to the cashier in order to redeem the voucher, while stocks last.
- S$5 Sheng Siong voucher is redeemable with a minimum nett spend of S$40 in a single receipt and subject to the terms and conditions printed on the voucher. The S$5 voucher can be utilised at all Sheng Siong Supermarkets from 24 February 2023 to 30 April 2023 (both days inclusive), unless otherwise notified.
- The original S$5 Sheng Siong voucher must be presented during redemption. Any remaining balance must be paid with an OCBC Card.
- Terms and conditions for voucher issuance and voucher redemptions are separate.
General terms and conditions:
- Payment must be made with an OCBC Credit or Debit Card for both voucher issuance and redemption.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, promotions or vouchers.
- Promotion is not valid for bulk purchases or any purchase of tobacco products, alcohol products, infant milk powders (Stage 1 & 2), medicinal products and devices (including ART test kits), vouchers and at Singapore Pools service counters.
- OCBC reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate the promotion or vary, delete or add to the promotion, or any of these terms and conditions, at any time without notice including without limitation, the dates of the promotion.
- OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of any product/service. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any product or the deficiency in any service provided, and/or any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any product/service by any person.
- OCBC’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion will be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence or appeal shall be entertained by OCBC. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and each participant in the promotion irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
Date: Now till 30th April 2023
Available at: All Sheng Siong Supermarket in Singapore
EverydayOnSales help brands connect with our community, the largest warehouse sales consumers database in Singapore. Advertise with EverydayOnSales Singapore.