Summary: National Museum of Singapore is having its Chinese New Year Open House Promotion now. Celebrate the lunar new year of the snake with three days of Open House at the National Museum of Singapore! Admission is free to A Life of Practice – Kuo Pao Kun, an exhibition on Singapore’s iconic dramatist; and Being Together: Family & Portraits–Photographing with John Clang, which explores Singaporeans’ sense of identity, rootedness and connection to their families through Clang’s photographs and the National Museum’s collection of family portraits. There will also be a host of free activities including face painting and craft making just for you and your family.
– Free Admission to all galleries plus special activities all day round.
– Face Painting Face-paint a bright motif for free in celebration of the festive Chinese New Year. *Priority will be given to children.
– Craft Activities for Children Be hands-on and creative with our craft activities! Choose from either a dragon or a cheongsam puppet*, assemble then colour it the way you like; pop over to the mini kampong houses and have fun building your very own kampong scene on paper! *Limited quantities available on a first-come, first-served basis.
– Terms and conditions apply.
– Call 6332 5642 / 6332 3659 for more enquiries.
Company: National Museum of Singapore
Date: from 10th February 2013 to 12th February 2013 ( 10am to 6pm )
93 Stamford Road Singapore 178897
Overall EverydayOnSales thinks that this is an exclusive promotion related to leisure and travel. The items that they offer are really worth to get. For those who are interested , kindly visit to National Museum of Singapore
EverydayOnSales help brands connect with our community, the largest warehouse sales consumers database in Singapore. Advertise with EverydayOnSales Singapore.