The Green Collective Singapore is having their DIY Macrame Plant Hanger Workshop. Enjoy the experience of making your own macrame work with Le Hang of Singapore Macrame, Ticket $50 per person and many more.
Get ready to make some beautiful macrame plant hangers for your home!
Through this workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Distinguish the different qualities of cotton cords
- Learn which cotton cords are more suitable for different projects (i.e: macrame plant hanger, macrame wall hanging, macrame bag, macrame door curtain, etc.
- Create macrame knots such as Lark’s Head, Gathering Knot, Half Knot Spiral, Square Knot, and double half hitch.
- Create your own macrame plant pot holder and bring it back home with you! ️
What the workshop provides
- All materials needed will be provided! We’ve got everything you need! i.e beautiful natural cotton rope, wooden rings.
It doesn’t matter if it’s your first macrame experience! Anyone can join this workshop! We promise you’ll be amazed with what you can create!
All tickets sold are non refundable!
For ages 12 and Up!
Date: 6th April 2019
The Green Collective SG
KINEX Mall #01-36 to 41, 11 Tanjong Katong Road, Singapore 437157
EverydayOnSales help brands connect with our community, the largest warehouse sales consumers database in Singapore. Advertise with EverydayOnSales Singapore.