Wine Connection Singapore is having their Best Value Bordeaux Wine Promotion. Bordeaux; the OG of wines famously known for its blend and producing one of the most expensive wines in the. Due to the region’s climate and soil that are ideal for high-quality viticulture, Bordeaux produces a wide range of quality wines at almost every price point.
Let us explore its diversity this week!
- BARON LA ROSE “Vieilles Vignes” (UP $36), $29.90
- CHÂTEAU LA FLEUR PENIN – Saint-Emilion Grand Cru (UP $65), $49.90
- CHÂTEAU LAFFITTE CARCASSET – Saint Estèphe Cru Bourgeois (UP $75), $59 (Promo until 30 Oct)
“Medium-bodied, the palate is chock-full of crunchy black fruits supported by ripe, grainy tannins and compelling freshness, offering a satisfying finish of fresh berries with a minty kick.” – 90-92+ pts, Robert Parker
- 91-92 pts, James Suckling (Jan 2022)
- 95 pts, Decanter (Decanter World Wine Awards, June 2022)
- 93 pts, Antonio Galloni (Vinous, Feb 2022)
- 88 pts, Lisa Perrotti-Brown (The Wine Independent, Aug 2022)
While stocks last unless mentioned otherwise, in all wine shops & online.
Additional Discounts are not applicable to this offer.
Date: 25th October 2022 to 30th November 2022
Available at: https://bit.ly/3EVoCFj
EverydayOnSales help brands connect with our community, the largest warehouse sales consumers database in Singapore. Advertise with EverydayOnSales Singapore.