Check out Expedia and UOB PRVI Miles Promotion. 6 miles per S$1 spend (UNI$15 per S$5 spend) on Expedia.
Earn 6 miles per S$1 spend (UNI$15 per S$5 spend) at participating airlines and hotels worldwide.
Please delete your browsing history before visiting the dedicated website for bookings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Cardmembers will earn UNI$15 for every S$5 spent (equivalent to 6 miles for every S$1 spent) on corresponding Qualifying Transactions. The rate of UNI$15 for every S$5 spend on Qualifying Transactions comprises of:
- local spend for every S$5 spent: prevailing earn rate of UNI$3.5 and bonus earn rate of UNI$11.5; or
- overseas spend for every S$5 spent: prevailing earn rate of UNI$6 and bonus earn rate of UNI$9; depending on the currency and payment gateway effected on the Qualifying Transactions.
- Valid for bookings till 30 April 2021 (date inclusive) and travel dates till 31 July 2021 (date inclusive).
- “Qualifying Transactions” refers to transactions at Expedia.com.sg/prvimiles, by Cardmember when he/she pays directly to Expedia using a UOB PRVI Miles Card, on bookings of (a) hotels-only; or (b) flight-only or flight and hotel package booking, where Expedia is the Merchant of Record for the flight booking on participating airlines (including Air Macau Company, Air Mauritius, Air Niugini, Cambodia Angkor Air, China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Finnair, Garuda Indonesia, Hawaiian Air, Korean Air, Lao Airlines, Myanmar International Airways, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, Thai Airways Intl, Turkish Airlines, Xiamen Airlines).
- UOB reserves the right at any time and from time to time at its sole and absolute discretion to vary, amend, add or delete the above list of participating airlines
- Full terms and conditions apply,visit www.uob.com.sg/prvitnc for details.
Date: 17th March 2021 to 30th April 2021
Available at: Expedia Online Booking
EverydayOnSales help brands connect with our community, the largest warehouse sales consumers database in Singapore. Advertise with EverydayOnSales Singapore.