Check Out the SG Farmers’ Market at Singapore Turf Club. Enjoy more than 25 booths offering fresh produce and seafood and many more.
From veggies and eggs to fish, mushrooms and more, you can buy all the fresh produce you need – direct from local farms – for your festive cooking. Get all your favourite buys at fabulous steal at up to 99% off
To inspire you, celeb chef Daniel Koh will demonstrate how to prepare celebratory dishes using fresh local produce. Adding festive flavour are lion dance performances and a roving God of Fortune you won’t want to miss!
- Check out the stage programme and games hosted by Mediacorp Love 972 deejays Bukoh Mary(left) and Violet Fenying.
- Buy fresh produce directly from local farmers.
- Catch lion and dragon dance performances and a special appearance by God of Fortune.
- Learn from celebrity chef Daniel Koh how to prepare three celebratory dishes using fresh local produce.
- Spend at any stall to get one spin at the Chinese New Year Wheel of Fortune and stand a chance to win prizes. Expect a fun-filled weekend of shopping and savings.
- Take part in fun on-ground roving games to win attractive prizes sponsored by local farmers.
- Redeem cooler bags at the Mediacorp Counter to keep your produce fresh. While stocks last.
- The first 100 visitors each day will receive auspicious Chinese New Year calligraphy couplets.
Date: 10th February 2018 to 11th February 2018
Available at: 1 Turf Club Avenue, Singapore Racecourse, Kranji, Singapore 738078