Standard Chartered Singapore is having their Cashback Credit Card Promotion. Enjoy and Sign-up for Unlimited Cashback credit card & get up to $5 cashback and many more.
Introducing the card that lets you live a life without limits. Score unlimited cashback. Enjoy 1.5% cashback on all eligible spends – from beach holidays to buffet feasts, or even your new wardrobe. No cashback cap and no minimum spend.
To make the sale even more attractive, enjoy 2-FOR-1 on almost all offers! Simply flash the image below to redeem and quote ” 1-for-1″ deal to enjoy the promotion.
Terms and conditions apply
Exclusive to new credit cardholders! Apply now at www.sc.com/sg/credit-cards/unlimitedcashback and receive up to $5 cashback
- 1.5% cashback on all eligible spends – No cashback cap and no minimum spend. (T&C applies)
- All-in-one card – The Unlimited Cashback Credit Card doubles up as your ez-link card with the EZ-Link facility enabled on it. Now, you just need one card for all your needs.
- Annual Fee Waiver – Enjoy 2 years fee waiver
- [IT’S BACK!] 99% cashback on all foreign currency spend – Inclusive of the 1.5% cashback on all spend. Promotion ends 31 August 2017.
With the EZ-Link facility enabled on the Unlimited Cashback Credit Card, you can tap your card to pay for your public transport and commute freely. What’s more, the card is pre-enrolled with the EZ-Reload by Card service upon activation. Enjoy hassle-free auto top-up with EZ-Reload when your card has insufficient value for payments. The default amount is fixed at $5 and it comes with a $1.25 convenience fee for each top-up.
1-for-1 Privileges (T&C applies)
- Swensen’s: 1-for-1 single scoop of ice cream
- The Line, Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore: 1-for-1 weekday buffet lunch
- Oscar’s, Conrad Centennial Singapore: 1-for-1 weekday buffet lunch
- The Courtyard, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore: 1-for-1 daily afternoon tea
- Harry’s: 1-for-1 Small Plates
- COMNAM Vietnamese Street Eats: 1-for-1 weekday set lunch
- NamNam Noodle Bar: 1-for-1 weekday set lunch
Date: 1st October 2017 to 31st December 2017
Available at: Standard Chartered Online